Well Melanie has talked me into this and I figure with everyone spread all over the place it is the best way to keep up on what the boys are up to. We are going to start with Benjamin's Birthday at the beginning of the month. The cake only took me two days to do so I was very proud of that. Ben stood by me the whole time to make sure I was doing it accurately. Apparently it is not accurate enough because I do not have all the lights, the stairs and much more that the tractor should have.



The day started out beautifully. It was sunny, but not hot. It was the perfect day for an outdoor party. Just as I finished up decorating the porch, Coleman comes out and tells me there is a nasty thunderstorm heading our way! Thank goodness we had taken tarps from his g
randfathers house, so up went the tarps and a prayer that the porch would not be destroyed during it. The sky got dark and the wind picked up. Then the hail started falling. It wasn't little hail it was almost the size of golf balls. Then the trenchel down pour of rain, the lighting and thunder came. Finally the storm passed and the sun came back out. THE PORCH WAS SAVED. The only casualty was the streams that the wind riped down, but over all the party was saved.
The rest of the party went off with out a hitch. He loved his present and drives it every chance he can get. The pinata was a big hit also, I think more so for the big kids then the little ones.
School starts next week so I will have you updated on that. I will only have one with me at home so it will be really quiet. Sorry about the writing. I am not the best at this.
1 comment:
Welcome to the blog world! And that cake is AWESOME! I can't believe you made that! Truly impressed...
Post a Comment